The information on this web site is maintained by Cambria Community Healthcare District. While we try to keep the information as accurate as possible, we disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy or completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. You assume full responsibility for using the information at this site, and you understand and agree that Cambria Community Health District is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. The mention of specific products or services at this site does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Cambria Community Healthcare District, unless it is explicitly stated.
The Cambria Community Healthcare District does not collect information from visitors to this web site. Statistical data is collected via the host server regarding the frequency of visitations, and related data for such things as time of day, day of the week, etc., but it is devoid of specific information about the visitor, such as name, ip address, referred web site, etc. For the purpose of sending email, the submitters name and email address is obtained via the form submission in order to provide a reply via email. Unless the sender requests the information to be retained for future notifications, the information is not collected and is not provided, in any manner, to an outside third party. Questions about this policy may be directed to the Administrative Assistant to be directed to the appropriate manager.
Social Media Policy
If you have an emergency, please call 911 (in the USA) or contact the emergency office near you. Do not use this page to report an emergency or issue requiring immediate attention.
The content of this social media site, including your comments, may be subject to the California Public Records Act and may be retained as public record.
The intended purpose of this social media site is to serve as a mechanism for communication between The Cambria Community Healthcare District - Cambria Ambulance and members of the public.
The Cambria Community Healthcare District - Cambria Ambulance social media site articles and comments containing any of the following guidelines of content shall not be allowed:
- 1. Comments not appropriate for a general audience.
- 2. Comments not topically related to the particular social medium article being commented upon;
- 3. Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
- 4. Profane language or content;
- 5. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- 6. Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- 7. Solicitations of commerce;
- 8. Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- 9. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- 10. Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
The Cambria Community Healthcare District – Cambria Ambulance reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this social media policy or any applicable law and you may be blocked from making further comments.
Although we cannot assume responsibility for comments posted by the public, when a comment is deemed to violate this policy, it will be removed and the account under which it was posted may be blocked. Do not include links in your comments; comments that include links may be removed.